12.11.2009

still making homemade Christmas Cards


I wonder when I will switch...next year the next? When will I finally give in to the digital revolution?
This year, I tried to think of a "simple card." Making 125 of anything doesnt end up being simple.
I stamped and embossed the little saying "Merry Christmas Dear Friend" then punched it out, stuck it to the picture that was stuck to the cardstock. Then "inked" or distressed the edges, cut slits inside to put another picture, printed, folded, addressed...It is so worth it (I think) but it does take quite a few late nights!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I LOVE your Christmas card! So cute and creative! I have switched my scrapbooking digitally; so I figured this year I would do that with our C-mas cards. I have to admit though, I still like my homemade ones better...they're just not the same. :) Merry Christmas to you and your darling family!